Rinse-Free Hand sanitizer and surface spray (83% Alcohol). When applied to hands it evaporates in seconds.
This Hand Sanitizer is a hygienic hand rub that is fast acting in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) standards that has been recommended for use worldwide. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), people should "use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol".
This Hand Rub with 83% Isopropanol Alcohol is manufactured by our friends from E2U in Arizona (Made in USA) according to the guidelines for manufacturing plants: https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Guide_to_Local_Production.pdf
For now we offer 2 options:
1) Undiluted Hand Sanitizer as described below and as it comes from the manufacturing plant
2) 2 Part Hand Sanitizer mixed with 1 Part Aloe Vera Gel: This gel is still medium to light in thickness (viscosity). It is still potent enough to be an effective Sanitizer in combination with the additional soothing effects of Aloe Vera (for calming and moisturizing your skin). This should help prevent dry, cracked or peeling skin. Aloe Vera Gel can be blue or green.
Please NOTE: This Hand Sanitizer doesn’t feel like the store-bought Gel (like Purell). It is a liquid like water just as the proper formulation requires. This is the same type of product that a field surgeon would use if they didn’t have access to soap and hot water. Our 2 oz. bottle will squeeze a tiny amount onto your hands for you to rub until dry. Don't let the glycerin lead you to think it's a gel, at only 1.25% it's only used to aid in keeping your skin moisturized. As glycerin and hydrogen peroxide are odorless, the only smell this product will have is isopropyl alcohol.
Please also see the following drug facts! In short this is 83% Isopropanol Alcohol, Glycerin (to aid in moisturizing the skin), Hydrogen Peroxide (to eliminate any contamination in the solution) and Distilled Water
The purpose of this product is purely to help sanitize and disinfect your hands when soap and water aren't readily available. This should not be used to cure, treat or prevent any illness.
Active Ingredients: Alcohol 83% (Antispectic)
Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age
- On open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medial help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
E2U Hand Sanitizer is a hygienic hand rub that is fast acting in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) standards that has been recommended for use worldwide.
Active Ingredients: Distilled Water, Isopropanol, Glycerol, Hydrogen Peroxide
- Additional Information
Color No Gift Style No Material No Occasion Back to School, Business Opening, Moving, New Business, New Job Recipient Best Friends, For Her, For Him Interest No Holiday No Size No